This week spending was a HUGE issue. I wasn't able to get money into a savings account quick enough so I spent and spent and spent. I spent about $27.18 so I went $7.18 over. Bummer. I did need chicken base, ketchup, butter, and cream this week so over I went. But I got tons of lentils, rice, oats, and yummy veggies so it was worth it.
Drum roll please.... I paid off my student loans. Yay! So excited. My monthly bills are getting smaller and smaller. I love it. It is a relief to live off of 47% of my income. If I lost my job today I could get a job at minimum wage and survive.
Now in all honesty I do have another expense of $145 a month, for dance. I have really struggled to what I would do if I lost my how I would keep dancing... I haven't come up with an answer yet. I am guessing that I would need to get rid of internet. It would be hard but if it meant I could keep dance class for $65 every six weeks.
Have a great day and keep saving!