So I got this great Weight Watcher's recipe book and it is all about cooking for one. Tonight's recipe is Vietnamese Chicken Sandwich with Quick Pickled Vegetables. I am modifying it a bit because I didn't have any bread but I did have these neat little bread pockets that I am using. And OH MAN this little sandwich is good.
The only changes I would make is to put it in a wrap and add at least double the veggies maybe more!
Not the best looking picture but it is the first time I have done anything like this. The sandwich is paired with fruit, curry rice noodles, and a little bit of left over chicken that wouldn't fit in the sandwich. It was delicious and made my tummy very happy!
Toodles,
Bitha
The only changes I would make is to put it in a wrap and add at least double the veggies maybe more!
Not the best looking picture but it is the first time I have done anything like this. The sandwich is paired with fruit, curry rice noodles, and a little bit of left over chicken that wouldn't fit in the sandwich. It was delicious and made my tummy very happy!
Toodles,
Bitha
