Sometimes it seems it will never enough! Trying to lower your bills seems to be a test in futility. Michigan car insurance is insane. I have a 17 year old car and I am charged $100 a month for car insurance. I have a perfect driving record.
Electric and Gas: I keep my heat set low. 60 degrees, except for 6 hours a day. For those 6 hours it is set at 65 degrees. I unplug everything except my refrigerator, stove, washing machine, and dryer, and I still can't get my bill below $119.
My grocery bill is down to about $15 a week mainly because I am eating out of my food stores and eating cheap. It still doesn't feel like enough.
I try to only drive when necessary, but it still costs $15 a week, still doesn't feel like it will ever be enough.
Will I ever get my budget low enough to feel secure?
I know I make a living wage, I know I am disciplined and have small needs but when will it be enough?
It costs me $41 a day to live on my meager budget. In May I hope to get that number down to $25 a day. Will it be low enough?
Toodles,
Bitha
Electric and Gas: I keep my heat set low. 60 degrees, except for 6 hours a day. For those 6 hours it is set at 65 degrees. I unplug everything except my refrigerator, stove, washing machine, and dryer, and I still can't get my bill below $119.
My grocery bill is down to about $15 a week mainly because I am eating out of my food stores and eating cheap. It still doesn't feel like enough.
I try to only drive when necessary, but it still costs $15 a week, still doesn't feel like it will ever be enough.
Will I ever get my budget low enough to feel secure?
I know I make a living wage, I know I am disciplined and have small needs but when will it be enough?
It costs me $41 a day to live on my meager budget. In May I hope to get that number down to $25 a day. Will it be low enough?
Toodles,
Bitha