Sunday, March 12, 2017

Excessive Spending

So the power outage situation and some general laziness on my part led to some excessive spending. When the power went out I had no way to charge my phone so I went out and bought a car charger and snacks and other random things. Then when I went to cook dinner on Thursday it was obviously that food in my fridge and freezer were spoiled I had to through a lot away. On Friday I was just feeling lazy so I ordered pizza. So all said and done about $100. This weeks groceries were about $26 so not so bad especially since it included a lot of fruit and veggies.

I guess I talk about all this spending to keep myself accountable. I really want to pay off my credit card even at the expense of my emergency fund even though I know that isn't wise. I think I found something else to sell on ebay. It won't be much maybe $40 but every little bit helps.

Toodles,
Bitha