Friday, March 24, 2017

Gardening Times

It is 72 degrees today!!! I am so excited. I took a car ride, started some seeds, hit the library, and after that I am doing a little shopping, have a little iced coffee, start an early dinner, play in the garden a bit, and maybe take a little walk.

Tomorrow a local gardening shop will be having presentations and demos tomorrow for free. I am so excited. Things are really starting to look up for me.

I feel the need to start minimizing things again, as I took a little break from it. I will freecycle as much stuff as I can and I might be able to sell a couple of things as well.

My budget is still pretty on target. I might have a couple of changes to make, but I will appraise you all of that in a couple of days.

Toodles,
Bitha