This week has been very low spend! I am totally loving it. I was able to make a credit card payment of just under $500 it was awesome! This month people I will be out of credit card debt. So here is what I spent:
Groceries:
Hardings:
Chips: $2.99
Bubble Water: $1.16
Farmers Market:
Asparagus, Purple Potatoes, and Rhubarb: $10
Asparagus Bundle: $2.50
Wheatberries: $2.50
Apples: $3.00
Cheese: $2.50
PFC:
Coffee
Oats
Maple Syrup
Peanut Butter
Total= $8.00
Later Today: Aldi's
Toilet Paper: $2.50
Gas: $5.00
Possibly Going for Coffee Tomorrow....
So nothing extremely exciting, but I am living within my means, bills are paid, and I am happy so I guess I can't ask for anything more. I probably will need to buy creamer and oats next week. Also, on my electric/gas budget plan this should be the last month at $195... So excited!
Meals for the week:
Pizza
Asparagus Risotto
Salads
Some sort of rhubarb dessert
Roasted Asparagus, with cheese, eggs, and potatoes
Bean Burritos
Toodles,
Bitha
