I haven't updated my actual finances in a while so hear we go:
Credit cards are slated to be paid off by the end of May....Happy Dance Time
My basic budget still remains as this:
House $388
Lot Rent $420
Electric/Gas $195**** This is super high for me. I am on a budget plan, but had house guests over the summer and they would not let me pay more in the summer. I am hoping to get this down to $100 starting in June
Car Insurance $84
Netflix $8
Grocery, Gas, Spending Money $200
Total: $1295
Gym & Gym cancellation this month $85 *** They only allow to pay with credit card and after this month I just won't have one.
Credit Cards: $1200
New tags for my car $75
Oil Change $40
Now the great thing about May is that lot rent and grocery, gas, and spending money won't be coming out this month. I have 3 paychecks next month (June) and Lot Rent and Spending money will just come out of the 1st pay check to get this credit card mess done!
I should also be receiving a bonus and my income taxes back this month. I am going to try and up my deduction on my tax withholding for next year, because I would prefer to pay the government then have them hold my money for me.
So thanks for listening to my financial update...
Toodles,
Bitha
Credit cards are slated to be paid off by the end of May....Happy Dance Time
My basic budget still remains as this:
House $388
Lot Rent $420
Electric/Gas $195**** This is super high for me. I am on a budget plan, but had house guests over the summer and they would not let me pay more in the summer. I am hoping to get this down to $100 starting in June
Car Insurance $84
Netflix $8
Grocery, Gas, Spending Money $200
Total: $1295
Gym & Gym cancellation this month $85 *** They only allow to pay with credit card and after this month I just won't have one.
Credit Cards: $1200
New tags for my car $75
Oil Change $40
Now the great thing about May is that lot rent and grocery, gas, and spending money won't be coming out this month. I have 3 paychecks next month (June) and Lot Rent and Spending money will just come out of the 1st pay check to get this credit card mess done!
I should also be receiving a bonus and my income taxes back this month. I am going to try and up my deduction on my tax withholding for next year, because I would prefer to pay the government then have them hold my money for me.
So thanks for listening to my financial update...
Toodles,
Bitha