Happy New Year!
I find it so interesting that every year we get this day to reset ourselves if we so choose! I am not really one for resolutions, but I have goals.
I find it so interesting that every year we get this day to reset ourselves if we so choose! I am not really one for resolutions, but I have goals.
- To minimize my weight. I think this is one most people have, but I am giving myself 1 year of being on Weight Watchers to help make some differences. I have a friend that is focusing on health and wellness goals as well that will help hold me accountable.
- Seriously downsize! Between March and April I plan on moving and going from 1100 square feet down to maybe 200 square feet. It is a little scary, but it is time to shake it up.
- Start working part time by November/December. I will supplement that part time income with side gigs.
- To pay off half of my car.
What are your goals for 2019?