I have spent the last four months thinking and trying to examine my life. I went on a rampage of excess and still felt empty inside. But I am working through and have some ideas.
Simplicity- I think I want this more than anything. In a world of too many choices, too much stuff, too much stress etc I just want to make alot of it go away. I use to equate simplicity as a lazier life, but there is still a lot of work to be done
My current visison of simplicity- living in the country, building a tiny house, reducing my hours at work, growing food, chopping wood, reading, walking with the dog, nature, security, more work but for myself, yoga practice, music appreciation, deeper connection with my spirituality, being of service
Roadmap to get there- I can live on a friends land, travel trailer to live in while I build my house, sell current house, pay off car, buy a beater, sell newer car, work on building tiny house
Current values- minimalism, local/seasonal eating, learning to do without money/less money, project share (team work projects with friends to make the load lighter), opening my heart to be more loving and understanding of others
So this is the direction I am moving toward. If you want to checkout a great and thought provoking blog, checkout
http://chloeslifestyle.blogspot.com
I
Simplicity- I think I want this more than anything. In a world of too many choices, too much stuff, too much stress etc I just want to make alot of it go away. I use to equate simplicity as a lazier life, but there is still a lot of work to be done
My current visison of simplicity- living in the country, building a tiny house, reducing my hours at work, growing food, chopping wood, reading, walking with the dog, nature, security, more work but for myself, yoga practice, music appreciation, deeper connection with my spirituality, being of service
Roadmap to get there- I can live on a friends land, travel trailer to live in while I build my house, sell current house, pay off car, buy a beater, sell newer car, work on building tiny house
Current values- minimalism, local/seasonal eating, learning to do without money/less money, project share (team work projects with friends to make the load lighter), opening my heart to be more loving and understanding of others
So this is the direction I am moving toward. If you want to checkout a great and thought provoking blog, checkout
http://chloeslifestyle.blogspot.com
I