Monday, June 3, 2019

So life is pretty good right now! Working a little more then I want, but that is okay too. This time of year is a little bit more expensive because of starting to buy bulk amounts of foods from farmers to store for the year.

Estimated Budget for June

House $465
Car $288
Car Insurance $93
Electric/gas $80
Netflix $13
Phone $81
Gym $50
Gas for car $50
Fun Money $30
Raw milk this month and cheese/maple sugar from last month $35

Total $1185
Projected income $1466

Things I will need to buy:
Wheat and spelt flour: $75
Asparagus 5lbs $10
Strawberries 40 to 50lbs unsure of price
Jelly jars, quart jars, and a 1 gallon jar. $30 but will try to get these off of freecycle or giving groups
Mulch $40
Coffee $8
Clothing will try and get for free or thrift but most things are hanging off of me

The older I get the more content I am to just hang out with dog and a good book outside

Toodles,
Bitha