Thursday, August 15, 2019

Marketing


This mornings breakfast is polish pickles, tomatoe slices, over dried tomato and green olive artisan bread that I made, with a little bit of mayo, and ground cherries.

That was not my first choice. I was tired and lazy. My first choice was going to be coffee and a protein bar. My guess is because it is one of the few things left in my kitchen that still has advertising.

It got me thinking how susceptible we are to marketing and advertising. I have a bounty of beautiful food in my kitchen, but yet I want a crappy protein bar.

2019 has been my year of health. I have dropped 60 pounds. I work out 3-5 times a week. I am working on my mental health and the why I do things.

I am going to think about 2020 being the year to reduce marketing and advertising in my life.