Sunday, February 14, 2021

2020

 So my goal for 2020 was to not shop at grocery stores. It went well until late May. Then I started craving junk food and normalcy. I felt so alone. So in 2020 I spent about $1600 on eating out and groceries at the grocery store. This did not include an 1/8 of a cow, bulk food items, milk share, and csa. So obviously food = major problem, spending wise. 

Some great things in 2020 I paid off my car and am 100% debt free still. Plus I have a meager savings. I will end up paying some taxes in 2021 but that is fine by me.

I have a small home gym now and able to do exercise with youtube.

I spend almost 6 weeks sick with a sinus infection or something else and I was still able to make it through okay.

I can't wait to share what I have instore for 2021

Toodles

Bitha