Saturday, February 13, 2021

Long Time No Post

 Hi All,

I can't believe it has been so long without posting. A lot has changed in the world and with me so I can't wait to fill you in. 

I am still trying to live frugal and simply. I am ramping up for my most frugal year so that is really exciting.

So in 2019 I had my year of health and it ended well but it wasn't really frugal. It really highlighted my binging on health and wellness and food but not really moving the needle on my health. It was just weight loss. Weight loss by not eating enough. So not really healthy or long term sustainable. 

But I continued that trend into about March 2020. Then covid hit and the world went sideways and so did my eating and weight. Now I gained about 30 pounds back out of the 60 I had lost. I am not mad. I am trying to change my relationship with food. And being kind to myself and focusing on movement that hours of exercise a day. 

This blog will continue to be money and living with less based I just wanted to get you up to speed.


Toodles

Bitha