Saturday, September 2, 2023

Happy September

 I wanted to share my budget for this month! It will be lean, but I know I have it better off then a lot of people.


The line items that will be tough for me will be eating out and fuel. I did go over $26.24 for eating out and I am not sure my fuel budget is big enough. I don't drive a lot but I am really trying to focus on going walking at the park with my dog and things of that nature.

To keep my food budget at bay, I am trying to eat more oats for breakfast...  They are okay I just don't think I know how to cook them well.


These are peanut butter and jelly oats. They are okay. If anyone has any tips on good oatmeal with simple ingredients, please share! I love eggs for breakfast but would prefer to move that to a lunch food because they keep me full. 


I hope everyone has a nice day and talk to you soon.

Bitha