Monday, August 21, 2023

Life has been a lot

So life has been.... Life. Shortly after my last post I got covid, broke a tooth, root canal went wrong and swallowed a dental file, found my water heater had been leaking doing significant damage, had an underground gas line break so no heat, had a power outage in an ice storm during the winter, cracked 2 more teeth, been lied too, and pretty much hate my job most days.

But I guess how do you know the sweet if you don't know the sour🤷

I just reread Radical Simplicity and am reenergized on trying to be a better steward of my resources so ultimately I can use less resources.


Doing some outdoor cooking so I don't heat the whole house, almost 90 degrees today. I felt like a total weirdo, but it was fine, except the neighbors cat tried to mug me🤣


Toodles,

Bitha