There has been such a huge shift in my life and it really has me thinking "Where do I go from here." I love my job and the money, but ultimately in my heart it is not where I want to be forever. In time I do want to move up North and have my own land with a house that I have built. Also, I do want to start a food coop once I get up North. This goal may take many years but I am blessed to work with great people and I get to do something that I truly enjoy.
Last night I was working in my garden and I pulled out about 2lbs of baby onions, a pint of tomatoes, two huge stalks of swiss chard, and a baby head of cabbage. It was awesome, except for the earwigs. I am kinda of a lazy gardener. The term I like to use is renegade gardener, because I choose to not follow rules. I like nature to do its thing and I really hate people telling me what I should do. So I had my weed whacker out clearing a section in one of my beds and the line got jambed. I took off the lid to the line and there was a family of earwigs ready to eat my hand. I proceeded to scream like a girl and throw the weed whacker and the lid. Sigh, I don't think I will ever get over my squeamishness of bugs.
Starting the first of October it is back to going on a budget. My money spending has been a little extreme since I now have money and I am in a friends wedding. I am thinking my spending allowance a week will be around $75 a week for food, gas, incidentals etc.
Toodles
Bitha
Last night I was working in my garden and I pulled out about 2lbs of baby onions, a pint of tomatoes, two huge stalks of swiss chard, and a baby head of cabbage. It was awesome, except for the earwigs. I am kinda of a lazy gardener. The term I like to use is renegade gardener, because I choose to not follow rules. I like nature to do its thing and I really hate people telling me what I should do. So I had my weed whacker out clearing a section in one of my beds and the line got jambed. I took off the lid to the line and there was a family of earwigs ready to eat my hand. I proceeded to scream like a girl and throw the weed whacker and the lid. Sigh, I don't think I will ever get over my squeamishness of bugs.
Starting the first of October it is back to going on a budget. My money spending has been a little extreme since I now have money and I am in a friends wedding. I am thinking my spending allowance a week will be around $75 a week for food, gas, incidentals etc.
Toodles
Bitha