Thursday, December 13, 2012

Foodie Heaven and Homemade Christmas

Today was a total foodie heaven day for me. I love food and I will never deny that fact:) I really wanted eggs and cheese with something starchy for breakfast, but alas the only starchy thing I had were tortillas. I definitely didn't want that so I made breakfast pizza. It was awesome! A quick dough, eggs, cheese, and veggies and in less than 20 minutes I had a super yummy breakfast.

I had a coffee date with a very dear friend today, and I was so lucky when the place had cherry coffee. After that I went shopping and ended up near my favorite Thai restaurant so of course I had to go there. It was so good. Then for dinner I had a simple Winesap apple with peppercorn cheese.

I finally got in the Christmas spirit today. I think it is the lack of snow that has made me a little sad, but I digress. I am doing some salt scrubs, sugar scrubs, healing chicken noodle soup, banana bread with and without chocolate chips, toffee, and either fudge or brownies. I actually made the salt and scrubs tonight and the turned out lovely. I love giving edible bath goods to my friends. I also made some toothpaste and deodorant for myself.

Toodles,
Bitha