It's been a rough week. Things have been hectic and people are driving me just a little bit batty. This week I have been asked questions several times and asked to do something the "right" way and in return have given the correct answers and the product of something done the right way. However, I have had people tell me I am wrong. No, not just tell me I am wrong, but yelling at me or getting snotty with me in the process. Here is the deal people, if you want to ask me a question, in my field of expertise, I will give you the correct answer or I will tell you that I do not know. But if you want an answer that is wrong or want me to do something incorrectly, I will not do it to make you feel better about yourself. Because your yelling at me or being snotty with me doesn't really make me feel wrong or bad about myself, you just have proven your own weakness in character.
I know this is the universes way of sending me some sort of message, what it is or what lesson I am suppose to learn I am not sure.
On a really exciting note I joined the Simple Fitness Habits program this week. It is awesome and amazing! I really want to get into shape and into good health and I think this just might be the program to do it. I will write more about it this week.
Toodles,
Bitha
I know this is the universes way of sending me some sort of message, what it is or what lesson I am suppose to learn I am not sure.
On a really exciting note I joined the Simple Fitness Habits program this week. It is awesome and amazing! I really want to get into shape and into good health and I think this just might be the program to do it. I will write more about it this week.
Toodles,
Bitha