Well, my frugal lifestyle has been failing me or rather I it. It seems the more I make the more I spend. The more hours I work the more I feel the need to outsource work out, be it cooking, lawn care, or creature comforts. At this point in my life I have to be okay with that. I work a lot and honestly it is good. I get to meet so many great people, get a glimpse into their life and generally feel less lonely.
I am also out of control in my personal health.At times Always to mask my loneliness I eat. And eat and eat. I genuinely love food, but my health is struggling with the amount of weight I have put on and how inactive I have been. I have to join a team of people who are invested in being healthy and supportive so I am investing a significant amount of money to do it. If its worth it, it will be great. Only time will tell.
Please don't misunderstand I am happy with myself, I am just in transition... or rebirth.
Toodles,
Bitha
I am also out of control in my personal health.
Please don't misunderstand I am happy with myself, I am just in transition... or rebirth.
Toodles,
Bitha