Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where do all the 30-40 year olds go?

Last night a good friend and I had the rare opportunity to hang out on a Saturday night. So we had a great dinner and then wanted to go out afterwards. Since I live in a college town there are a lot of hoochie bars, but a hoochie I am not. I am in my mid thirties, a little conservative, but love to go out dancing, drinking, listening to live music etc. Needless to say we couldn't find anything so ended up at a hookah bar. Looking around I was old enough to be some of these kids mothers. Which is sad because I am a little man crazy these days. Don't get me wrong I don't expect to meet a guy going out to a bar, but someone my own age to look at would be nice.


Toodles,
Bitha