So I have had this blog for many years and have never kept it up. The true main core of it was that I felt that I was so overwhelmed with everything and all the money I had. So I wanted to "live on nothing" well that is not the core of it. I want to live more, work less, and still have a good life. So I quit my high (for me) paying job and went on a journey.
Fast forward to today. I work about the same about of hours that I had with high paying job, similar amount of stress, but now I work 6 days a week instead of 5. So I really didn't change my life to what I wanted it to be. I have taken a lot of paths and nothing really sticks, but coming back to this blog.
So I think I will keep plugging a way at simplifying my life, spending less, and trying to live more.
My agenda for today is quite simple.
Toodles
Bitha
Fast forward to today. I work about the same about of hours that I had with high paying job, similar amount of stress, but now I work 6 days a week instead of 5. So I really didn't change my life to what I wanted it to be. I have taken a lot of paths and nothing really sticks, but coming back to this blog.
So I think I will keep plugging a way at simplifying my life, spending less, and trying to live more.
My agenda for today is quite simple.
- Walk to the library (5 miles), get books, return books and movies, and exercise.
- Get a free redbox movie with code: 5678JJNN I heard Into the Woods was a flop, but I still want to see it
- Eat nothing but leftovers today to cut down on spending.
- Get the oil changed on my car
- Go grocery shopping. I am starting a $5 build a pantry and todays item is rice. Also I want to get potatoes and a vegetable for Easter dinner.
- Get some seedlings starting and if anytime is left go out and try and break up some soil
Toodles
Bitha