Sunday, July 24, 2016

Central Air Unit Don't Fail Me Now

It appears my central air unit is being a little cantankerous! It had some intermittent beeping, but it could have been a litte over worked sinceit ran for almost an hour and a half straight. I reset it and put the air conditioning at 76 so it won't have to run so hard. I feel bad because one of the people has a health condition aggregated by heat, but I don't have the money to fix it and my dad can't come down because he would have no place to stay because I have people living with me and window air conditioning units are strictly forbidden.

Hopefully resetting the unit will have worked if not two weeks until I can have someone look at it. Hopefully this heat breaks a bit. I am tantalizing close to paying off all my credit cards. If it was just me living here I would just make due but I have to consider my house guests

Toodles
Bitha