I went to an awesome permaculture meeting today where they screened a movie... for the life of me I cannot remember the name and it was really good! It only cost a donation, so I was really glad I had $1.25 on me.
It got me thinking of two things: we most regenerate soil and grow our own food and food should be free... Okay maybe 2.5 to 3 things.
I want to be able to provide a lot of my own food, even on my small trailer park lot. I also have some good leads on where I could have some free lots too ❤❤❤
Permaculture, in my understanding, is to build up the soil without stripping or taking anything away.
I really feel that we could make food for the most part "free." So nothing in life is truly free you still have to work for it, but it shouldn't cost as much as it does. And I am talking about REAL food not crappy processed bullshit, which I do eat, knowing full well that it is not so good for me. I would love to go in my back yard and to be able to collect my dinner and barter for the rest of it. Sorry I am rambling now.
Toodles,
Bitha
It got me thinking of two things: we most regenerate soil and grow our own food and food should be free... Okay maybe 2.5 to 3 things.
I want to be able to provide a lot of my own food, even on my small trailer park lot. I also have some good leads on where I could have some free lots too ❤❤❤
Permaculture, in my understanding, is to build up the soil without stripping or taking anything away.
I really feel that we could make food for the most part "free." So nothing in life is truly free you still have to work for it, but it shouldn't cost as much as it does. And I am talking about REAL food not crappy processed bullshit, which I do eat, knowing full well that it is not so good for me. I would love to go in my back yard and to be able to collect my dinner and barter for the rest of it. Sorry I am rambling now.
Toodles,
Bitha