So far I have spent $85.41. I know I will have to get gas one more time and I need two gallons of water. I should be able to get through the month one $100! That is going to be no joke.
The real point to this post is dealing with depression. It is really hard right now. I don't have the energy to do anything just sit. I know a big chunk of it is seasonal, but this is the worst it has ever been. I still follow my number one rule. Every day I must go to work after that just do the best that you can.
Toodles,
Bitha
The real point to this post is dealing with depression. It is really hard right now. I don't have the energy to do anything just sit. I know a big chunk of it is seasonal, but this is the worst it has ever been. I still follow my number one rule. Every day I must go to work after that just do the best that you can.
Toodles,
Bitha