So in my last post, I hastily said I would be giving myself an extra $50 to $100 a month??? What was I thinking other then feeling guilty and just throwing up any old solution.
After carefully and mathematically going through my $2000 local food/growing stipend and last years preserving notes, I found a way to free up some money. Using logic rather than impulse!
When I crunch all my numbers, I should have about $200 left over in local purchasing! More if my garden produces well and I utilize u picks for fruit and other things if the prices are right.
April, May, and December will get an extra $50 a month for local spending. The last $50 will go to eggs, because I magically forgot to factor those in. I can choose to use some of my $100 a month as well or not, but this way I can have better access to fresh local food.
Have a great Monday!
Toodles,
Bitha
After carefully and mathematically going through my $2000 local food/growing stipend and last years preserving notes, I found a way to free up some money. Using logic rather than impulse!
When I crunch all my numbers, I should have about $200 left over in local purchasing! More if my garden produces well and I utilize u picks for fruit and other things if the prices are right.
April, May, and December will get an extra $50 a month for local spending. The last $50 will go to eggs, because I magically forgot to factor those in. I can choose to use some of my $100 a month as well or not, but this way I can have better access to fresh local food.
Have a great Monday!
Toodles,
Bitha