So my bestie got me an awesome book about trees for my birthday. She also gave me $20 so I could treat myself to a birthday meal or whatever else I wanted. So on my birthday I got chinese food from my favorite local place.
So I had $9.66 left. I went to the market to get an onion and was hoping they had there $5 pepper buckets... But they did not. I did however find plums and still warm tortillas.
My total was $11.28.... I could have gotten it for way cheaper because the guy rang my items up wrong, but didn't want to hurt my favorite place. They grow cherries, peaches, apples, and have tons of local produce. Anywho I had $.97 leftover for the month. So I am officially $.65 overspent for September.
As I was out and about I decided to cash in on a free sub sandwich for my Birthday.
It is a Firehouse Meatball Sub with green peppers and onions added.


