Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I would just like to say I think Black Friday is ridiculous. Last night (Thanksgiving), part of my holiday tradition is to drive around with a friend to see all the crazies lined up waiting for stuff. I mean hello people its only stuff. I went to a black Friday sale once many years ago because my mother wanted a tree and was in and out no problem. The one year I went to a Thanksgiving day sale with a friend I was elbowed and run down by a cart; I wasn't even getting anything. Seriously people!

I have decided this year will be a blend of homemade presents, second hand presents, and store bought. I can't wait until payday, I have a couple of things to buy my mother on amazon for Christmas and then shopping is done for her. I need to make a huge stockpot of my chicken noodle soup w/homemade noodles, banana breads, cakes, candies, finish bottling my hard apple cider (I got the recipe from cold antler farms blog), and make some jewelry and then I am done with Christmas:)

Toodles
Bitha