Thursday, November 29, 2012

Workouts and Dinners and Hot Tubs Oh My

The last week has been crazy busy! I have been able to go to the gym a couple of times which is awesome. Its been mostly treadmill work but its still fun. I have started to realize that I do better when I work out with people. I tend to be a little competitive and if I look over and see it looks like someone is working out harder than me it makes me want to work a little harder. Tonight I will be doing a kettle bell class with my friend S. It should be awesomely hard.

I know it sounds kinda lame to be excited by dinners, but I hate eating alone. This week I was able to go to one of my favorite restaurants, Oakwood Bistro, and had a delicious lamb burger. It was so tasty. Then I was talking to one of my other friends and I asked her to make me dinner last night and she did. It was a comfort food turkey casserole and it totally hit the spot.

Last but not least, I got to go to the hot tubs Tuesday night. There is nothing better that getting to go in a hot tub in freezing water and relax. This has been a tough work week with a lot of things to do, special visits, some failures, and knowing over the next several months I have to go help out another location. I can definitely see more hot tub visits over the next couple of weeks.

Today will bring the last of two special visits! Wish me luck.

Toodles,

Bitha