I guess I have a lot to be grateful for. Good friends, great family, an awesome pup.... the list goes on and on. Today has been so much fun and much anticipated. I cooked my first organic turkey... its pretty dry, but so fun. I also made two pecan pies, squash soup, sweet potato casserole, baked brie, and a quiche for breakfast.
Every thanksgiving I go to one of my neighbors houses for dinner and this year we have a lot of food. I mean we always have a lot of food but this year it is out of control. I feel sad that my mom is going to be on her own, but I really wanted my boss to be able to see her father, who is quite ill for thanksgiving. So I agreed to work on black friday.
Hmmm feeling lots of love right now, my heart is full.
Toodles
Bitha
Every thanksgiving I go to one of my neighbors houses for dinner and this year we have a lot of food. I mean we always have a lot of food but this year it is out of control. I feel sad that my mom is going to be on her own, but I really wanted my boss to be able to see her father, who is quite ill for thanksgiving. So I agreed to work on black friday.
Hmmm feeling lots of love right now, my heart is full.
Toodles
Bitha