Thursday, August 4, 2016

Low Spend Month

I am trying to turn this month into a low spend month. I wish I could do a no spend, but that will not be possible... unfortunately. I have about $4200 in debt left and would like to have this down to half if possible by the end of September.

Things I know I need to buy this month:
-Food
-Gas
-Groceries
-Dog food
-Air filter for my car
-Air filter for house

What I will try and reduce:
-Impromptu shops to get groceries because I am craving food
-Try to limit eating out to twice this month
-Do one "bigger" grocery shop at the coop during owner appreciation days
-Try and walk to the grocery store that is a mile and a half away


What I have bought so far:
Half and half $2.69
12oz almonds $2.00
1 lb rice $.75
12 roll scotts toilet paper $9.99

Total $16.03

Pretty good start for the month

Toodles
Bitha