I haven't felt good this week. Normally I have some idea of what I will make for meals for the week, but this week I decided to wing it.
Tuesday:
$6 gas.... it was $.40 cheaper than any other place I had seen it so I topped off.
Wednesday:
$6.83 Chips, soda, and half and half. I am noticing a trend here. If I have a particularly tough night at work or don't have food prepared I am stopping and getting chips and soda. Two things I am trying to eliminate from my diet.
Thursday:
Natural Health Center:
.50 sparkling water
$2 Southwest baked peas
$1.99 Tofurkey Pepperoni
$3.99 Semi local tofu
$3.51 .27lb Bulk locally roasted coffee... normally I can get it for cheaper, but was not in the mood to drive across town.
.10 bottle deposit
$12.09 Total
Husteds Market
$1.80 1.82lb potatoes and onions
$.33 1 Zucchini
$2 4 green peppers
$.33 1 spicy banana pepper
$.33 1 lime
$2.15 1.44lb peaches
$6.94 Total
Weeks total: $31.86
The spending is not done. Tonight I will be going to meet a friend for coffee. I now am eligible for free coffee at the coffee shops for my work so I am hoping to go to one of those, but if not it will be a couple of dollars on a basic cup of coffee.
Sunday I will be going grocery shopping in a town a half hour away. Apparently, this will be a life changing experience. I am told it is a lot of bulk bins, marked downs, and a whole cold room dedicated to cheese. After that we are going out to dinner. So that kind of blows my no spend.