So currently I am working in a catering department on a college campus. There is a little secret with all food service, restaurant industry. It produces a LOT of waste. From the food packaging, leftover food etc. One of the perks of working in the food service industry is that you can often take food home after a catering if there is a lot of leftovers.
Where I currently work the only thing to package things up in is a lot of plastic. So today I will be bringing a couple of plastic Tupperware and a reusable cloth bag in case there is any leftovers. If there is AWESOME less money I have to spend on food. If there isn't at least I am prepared. The other thing I do is always bring a reusable coffee mug and cup with a lid and straw. Sometimes you have to focus on the little things you do well and build on it from there.
Toodles
Bitha
Where I currently work the only thing to package things up in is a lot of plastic. So today I will be bringing a couple of plastic Tupperware and a reusable cloth bag in case there is any leftovers. If there is AWESOME less money I have to spend on food. If there isn't at least I am prepared. The other thing I do is always bring a reusable coffee mug and cup with a lid and straw. Sometimes you have to focus on the little things you do well and build on it from there.
Toodles
Bitha