So in the last month I have had car issues and had to have a tooth fixed (no insurance, waiting for my 60 days at work to be up). Needless to say it has cost me a lot of cash and credit. On top of that I will be laid off in the month of December. There will be a little bit of work, but not much.
So when life hands you issues what do you do? Find solutions! And make a plan.
Expenses coming up:
So when life hands you issues what do you do? Find solutions! And make a plan.
Expenses coming up:
- October: $1400
- November: $1400
- December: $1400+$1000 dog medication, vet bills, kennel, and Christmas
Total: $5200
My potential income is only going to be $4032 + what I have in savings! I may be able to get a small amount of overtime in October, but I am not going to count on it. I most likely will be eligible for unemployment which will help. I do not have any household items to sell.
It has become quite evident that I will have to cut netflix, hulu, internet to make my bills, I won't lie it makes me sad, because this was my only form of entertainment because I will not be able to go out at all.
My proposed budget for the next three months:
Lot Rent: $415
Mortgage: $388
Electric: $103
Car Insur: $84
Health insurance: $87
Food: $80
Dog food: $30
Gas:$30
Credit Card: $65
New monthly total: $1282
- October: $1282
- November: $1282
- December: $1282 + $1000 ( I really tried to lower this number but it is impossible)
Total: $4846
I know it is the right thing to do, but I find myself still dragging me heals to do it. I am going to give myself a couple of days before I cut the cord. I need to make an alternative list of free things to do for fun in the mean time.
Toodles
Bitha
I know it is the right thing to do, but I find myself still dragging me heals to do it. I am going to give myself a couple of days before I cut the cord. I need to make an alternative list of free things to do for fun in the mean time.
Toodles
Bitha