Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to the 9-5

So I came to the realization that I need some structure in my life. Leaving my days wide open and only doing things when I want to is fun, but not really productive. So I have decided that from 9-5 I need to be either studying, working on my ebay business, blogging, or dancing. I need to contribute to my life and the things I have passion for.

This little gem came to me yesterday when I was thinking about getting up early to go to my working interview today. I was hemming and hawing a little bit, which I think is because I have had no structure. I have gotten very good at getting up when I want to, playing video games, watching tv, playing with my dog(the best thing ever), but I don't think I will be able to make a living at those things:) It has been an enjoyable month, however the real world now awaits.

I will keep you guys posted on how this goes.

Toodles
Bitha