Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tough Decisions

Well I can definitely say that the universe and I are having a difference of opinions as of late:) I say that I should have all my money right now and the universe says "Girl you need to work for this:)" It's been a long time before I have had to make decisions and decide I can't have all the wants that I would like to, share my space, and live simply.

Now don't get me wrong its not bad, it's just different. I had to cut way back on dance classes and cancel private lessons. I know I probably sound like a spoiled princess, but I love to dance. Also, I have come to the realization that I need a roommate. I need to paint and replace some flooring, but this summer roommateville here I come.

There are a lot of plus sides to having less money. My job isn't very stressful, or at least that is what I think after one day of training. I am only going to be working about twenty hours a week. I only work about another ten hours on my ebay business and that's fun and easy. I am learning what I value in life. I am also getting my house cleaned out and down sizing into one room. I have a ton of stuff I will be able to donate to people who will need it.

Well that's enough rambling for today:)

Toodles
Bitha