So its been a while since I posted. Life has definitely taken some crazy turns! I quit my job in the middle of December, even though this is a terrible economy I just couldn't take it any more.
Its funny my family and friends were totally supportive, but the people I worked with thought I was insane. I made a ton of money but it was no longer worth it. It was very liberating and I now feel closer to my authentic self. I spent a great week with my family for the holidays... it was amazing. I can't remember the last time I was able to take an entire week off for the holidays, I swear it was my freshman year of college.
Now reality is setting in a little and I need an income. I have started up my book business online again, but now with the advent of kindles and the like I don't think this will be a permanently lucrative business. I really really really want to get a very part time job at the people's food coop. I think that would be such an awesome job, especially with where the political state of food is these days.
I also was asked to join a belly dance troupe. So EXCITED! I love to dance and be creative and this is a great group of women:)
Tomorrow I get to try and finalize going back to school for massage therapy. Wish me luck it is expensive, but at some point I just have to believe the universe will take care of me.
Toodles for now:)
Bitha