So I am enrolling into massage therapy school along with studying herbology, nutritional consulting, and holistic health practitioner. I am in a little bit of a sticker shock. Its definitely what I want and it is a great school that focuses on helping people heal themselves, but WOW! I guess though you get what you pay for:)
As I am waiting to hear back from the food coop to see if they want to do a second interview, I have been selling books on ebay. This week is a very good week I think I have sold 8 books this week! The universe is definitely looking out for me:)
This week I will be focusing on doing things myself around the house. I am not very handy but I need to fix the toilet (it keeps running), blinds, paint, smoke alarms, anchor my dish washer down, and fix a broken light. I wish this was something I would have focused on before but I guys it is never to late to learn:)
Have a great day:)
Bitha