So one of my neighbors asked me if I wanted to go to a moving sale in our modular home park. So I walked over to her house on this rainy cold morning and off we went. We got their and the owners Paulette and Dave were a sweet couple probably in their late or early fifties. We looked through the kitchen stuff and then Paulette took us through her clothes, that were impeccable. I wish I was her size because she priced her clothes a dollar a shirt. My friend turns to be and says look at that purse. It was a beautiful Coach in great condition, only a couple small stains on the inside. Now I do like Coach purses I have three, two were presents and one I bought off eBay for twenty dollars about ten years ago. I looked at my friend because I am especially shy, so my friend laughed and told me she would ask about the price of the purse. My friend asked Paulette the price of the shirt and Paulette said "Two." My friend said "two what?" And Paulette said "Two dollars." I was so excited. My mother has always wanted a coach purse and it will be a perfect Christmas present for my mom!!! Such a lucky day for me!
Toodles
Bitha
Toodles
Bitha