So today has been lovely so far and it is only 9:30am. I woke up early had coffee and breakfast, watched a little tv, finished reading my favorite blog, and took a nap. Woke back up sat outside in the rain, drank a cup of coffee, and listened to the birds chirp. Life is good and I am content. I am currently deydrating fruit and will be tidying up the kitchen and then it is off to do laundry and go to the library. When I get home I will bake some bread, maybe make some naan or pasta, and go for a long walk!
I also made my budget for next month and an reviewing my budget from this month. I should be able to pay at least $600 in debt this month. After that only $1600 to go. Next months budget looks like this:
Mortgage: 388
Lot Rent: 425
Electric: 195
Netflix: 20
Gym: 20
Insurance: 85
Spend: 200
I will be looking to pay six months of insurance to get a little discount and once my credit card is gone so will be my gym membership as they only let you pay by credit! It won't be a big deal as the weather is warmer and I can walk outside, but I will need a plan for next winter!
Toodles,
Bitha
I also made my budget for next month and an reviewing my budget from this month. I should be able to pay at least $600 in debt this month. After that only $1600 to go. Next months budget looks like this:
Mortgage: 388
Lot Rent: 425
Electric: 195
Netflix: 20
Gym: 20
Insurance: 85
Spend: 200
I will be looking to pay six months of insurance to get a little discount and once my credit card is gone so will be my gym membership as they only let you pay by credit! It won't be a big deal as the weather is warmer and I can walk outside, but I will need a plan for next winter!
Toodles,
Bitha