I can't believe how long it has been without posting! Not having internet certainly makes it more challenging. Let me catch you up:
1. The saddest thing is that I had to put my dog down in December. I am still heart broken! He was old and sick. People always told me you will know when it is time and it is true. RIP little buddy!
2. I was technically laid off from the end of November through the first week in January! I was able to pick up enough hours that the last week was the only week I didnt work full time.
3. Lots of car repairs
4. Was able to pay cash for Christmas
5. I still don't have cable or internet
6. After my dog passed I pledged to walk 1000 miles this year. I don't know if I will hit my goal but 500 miles will be no problem
7. Started eating paleo... got very sick! Started eating mostly vegetarian feel almost 100% better
8. I now have more of an office job at work
9. I now have real health, dental, and vision insurance
10. Having knee problems
11. My washer broke
12. I have been to two protests
13. I have super simplified my eating
14. Super simplified my budget
15. Still have credit to the tune of $2100. It will be gone by June!!!!
That's the broad strokes of what has been going on here!
Toodles,
Bitha
1. The saddest thing is that I had to put my dog down in December. I am still heart broken! He was old and sick. People always told me you will know when it is time and it is true. RIP little buddy!
2. I was technically laid off from the end of November through the first week in January! I was able to pick up enough hours that the last week was the only week I didnt work full time.
3. Lots of car repairs
4. Was able to pay cash for Christmas
5. I still don't have cable or internet
6. After my dog passed I pledged to walk 1000 miles this year. I don't know if I will hit my goal but 500 miles will be no problem
7. Started eating paleo... got very sick! Started eating mostly vegetarian feel almost 100% better
8. I now have more of an office job at work
9. I now have real health, dental, and vision insurance
10. Having knee problems
11. My washer broke
12. I have been to two protests
13. I have super simplified my eating
14. Super simplified my budget
15. Still have credit to the tune of $2100. It will be gone by June!!!!
That's the broad strokes of what has been going on here!
Toodles,
Bitha