I am happy to report the only food that I have bought for groceries was on my last post. Since then I have eaten scrambled eggs, quiche, greens, sandwiches, pasta, radish chips, and hopefully I will be making a delicious cabbage, beef, and rice skillet today if I can get the beef to thaw.
While I haven't bought groceries, I have gotten a vegetable csa and meat from my meat csa. This week I received potatoes, tomatoes (and from my garden), onions, cucumber, and green beans. I also got some eggs and ground beef from the farm. It's all been prepaid so I don't really consider them purchases in the technical size from this challenge.
The bummer is that I am out of regular coffee. I do have some instant decaf coffee so I suppose I will use that until I need to buy more than just coffee at the store.
Toodles
Bitha
While I haven't bought groceries, I have gotten a vegetable csa and meat from my meat csa. This week I received potatoes, tomatoes (and from my garden), onions, cucumber, and green beans. I also got some eggs and ground beef from the farm. It's all been prepaid so I don't really consider them purchases in the technical size from this challenge.
The bummer is that I am out of regular coffee. I do have some instant decaf coffee so I suppose I will use that until I need to buy more than just coffee at the store.
Toodles
Bitha