I definitely don't know what I did to deserve such a great life with great people, but man I am totally lucky and thank God and Goddess. I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in one of my great friends wedding and it was a blast. I saw so many people I love there that night and was so happy. When the bride told me I was like a sister to her it meant so much.
But what really was the true test of the riches in my life was there were people at the wedding that I hurt immensely in a work situation and they hurt me immensely. However, they were kind and sweet to me and I returned in kind and had a great time with them. That really showed me how rich my life is.
At the end of our short lives we will never remember the things we owned, the money we made, or how many hours we worked, but the people we shared our lives with. Last night taught me that love is more important than money any day any time. Maybe I could really live with less things, follow my passion, and be happy.
Toodles
Bitha
But what really was the true test of the riches in my life was there were people at the wedding that I hurt immensely in a work situation and they hurt me immensely. However, they were kind and sweet to me and I returned in kind and had a great time with them. That really showed me how rich my life is.
At the end of our short lives we will never remember the things we owned, the money we made, or how many hours we worked, but the people we shared our lives with. Last night taught me that love is more important than money any day any time. Maybe I could really live with less things, follow my passion, and be happy.
Toodles
Bitha