Saturday, February 24, 2018

Debt Free

Yesterday I was able to pay off my last credit card! So excited. It feels great, but truly no different. Everyone I told was like how are you going to celebrate... I wanted to say I think you are missing the point, but I didn't want to be rude.

I did go to the grocery store though to refill two gallons of water and to get some junk food because I DID NOT want to cook. So I got pizza and chips. So not worth it! I feel like crap today.

I think I need to come up with simple one pot meals. Less dishes and less cooking would be great. I am also experiencing palate fatigue, especially when it comes to tart flavors. So I think if I work on those two things I will be all set.

Monthly Spending:
$87.43 MTD
$4.50 Coffee
$8.02 Groceries
= $99.95 for the month! Looks like I will keep under the $100 for the month!!!

Toodles,
Bitha