Saturday, February 10, 2018

No Big Announcement

So I was hoping to announce yesterday that my credit cards were officially paid off, but I decided to NOT take out the extra $300 out of my emergency fund. I am glad I held off.

We received almost 16 inches of snow from Thursday night to Friday night. Driving to work was treacherous at best but I made it. I work in dining services at a College Campus and was one of 15 essential employees needed for the day. The Chef was nice enough to shovel me out a couple of times and help me switch parking spots before I left. I drive a Saturn and those are small and low. So driving home was fine. I drove like a grandma.

 Getting into my driveway was another matter. I had to shovel myself out and noticed drops of yellow liquid coming from my car. I can't see anything this morning but I will move my car in a bit to check it out.

If I have to have a car repair I will be so glad I have that $300.

Toodles,
Bitha