So I signed up for a class this week! It is an Urban Homesteading Course. I am so geeked! It was $140 that I paid cash for. This money comes out of the $2000 a year stipend that I give myself for local meat, veg, gardening supplies, canning supplies, or basically anything food related.
Spending money has become kind of boring lately. Last night I spent $2.19 on soda (I know it is so bad for me).
$44.81 Groceries
$30 Gas Card
$2.19 2 2liters Soda
$77 Grand Total
I know I will have to spend $19 on dogs food and nails getting cut. So that will leave me about $4 spending money for the rest of the month.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some potentially exciting news!
Toodles,
Bitha
Spending money has become kind of boring lately. Last night I spent $2.19 on soda (I know it is so bad for me).
$44.81 Groceries
$30 Gas Card
$2.19 2 2liters Soda
$77 Grand Total
I know I will have to spend $19 on dogs food and nails getting cut. So that will leave me about $4 spending money for the rest of the month.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some potentially exciting news!
Toodles,
Bitha