Friday, March 2, 2018

Craptastic Day

Some days are just crappy! There is no way around it. But I use these days to remember my goals. I try not to spend because I just don't want to remain in the rat race. My job is good, but I don't love it. I would rather work for myself with several side hussels then to spend the next 25 years working for other people.

When I am stressed I am a junk food junky although I am working to change that. I really wanted to stop and get fast food, but then I remembered that I really dont want to spend the $7 or $8 for a quick fix. So I went home.

Then I get home and my poor sweet puppers got sick and had an accident. So it just compounded my day. But I try to keep a brave face on for the pup. I could tell she was really nervous when I got home. So I finally relied on junk food that I had at home.

Spending:
3/1 $53.63 on groceries
3/2 0

Toodles,
Bitha