Man... my mind has been working over time trying to get me to spend money. I didn't do the greatest job planning groceries this month. I took some items out of my cart and didn't realize until after I picked up my groceries.
So my mind has been trying to break this months $100 spending in all sorts of ways. You can't stick to it because you need food, the dog needs a new leash, you should buy a radio. You will need to board your dog if you go home on spring break. You will need extra gas money for a trip home so you might as well chuck it all. Which is true, but I would be okay with going over in gas money or using all my change laying around to get me there.
There are no cost options for all of these, plus I can wait to spend as well. I have enough food. The end of the month might get weird and boring, but I will not starve!
The mind is so conditioned to spend spend spend. I just had to take a deep breath and readjust. I sat down and planned flexible menus. And yes I will need onions since I failed to buy them, and water but nothing more right now.
Toodles,
Bitha
So my mind has been trying to break this months $100 spending in all sorts of ways. You can't stick to it because you need food, the dog needs a new leash, you should buy a radio. You will need to board your dog if you go home on spring break. You will need extra gas money for a trip home so you might as well chuck it all. Which is true, but I would be okay with going over in gas money or using all my change laying around to get me there.
There are no cost options for all of these, plus I can wait to spend as well. I have enough food. The end of the month might get weird and boring, but I will not starve!
The mind is so conditioned to spend spend spend. I just had to take a deep breath and readjust. I sat down and planned flexible menus. And yes I will need onions since I failed to buy them, and water but nothing more right now.
Toodles,
Bitha