Monday, September 26, 2022

Cheapish Meal: Biscuits and Eggs

 So I love little breakfast sandwiches for breakfast. Totally my favorite meal so I decided to price out Biscuits and Eggs, plus my morning coffee. I was shocked at the price of my morning coffee!!! 

Coffee:

4tbsp coffee grounds: $.57  I work for a coffee shop so the coffee is excellent, but dang why is ot so expensive and why am I so addicted

2tbsp milk for my coffee: $.08

Total: $.65

Eggs and Biscuit:

2 biscuits: $.22

2 eggs: $.43

.5 oz raw cheese: $.33

2 tbsp homemade pepper jam: $.13

Bacon: free rescued from work

Dried Garden Greens: free

Total: $1.11

Grand Total: $1.76


I totally over cooked my eggs😭 but the reality us sometimes you will mess up when you're cooking. It still tasted okay and was really filling. If you are looking for instagram worthy picks... That is not me. 

So I definitely have some work to do at making breakfast a little less expensive