Monday, September 19, 2022

September 19th

 Today was SUPER spendy. I am basically using all of my budget!

Car tabs: $25.78 (my dad &stepmom sent me birthday money so I mostly used that to pay for it)

Meijer: $6.38 (pepperoni and mozzarella for birthday dinner)

Post Office: $12 stamps

Internet: $63

Milk Share: $35.64

Dollar tree: $9.53 (after work snack, envelopes, 2 sudoku books for Mom's Christmas present, my Birthday present which is a word search and puzzle)

Gas: $40

I am forgoing my haircut this month so I don't go over budget for the month. I have a whole $.97 leftover. But it will be nice to get a piece of fruit later in the month.

I turn 44 this week. For my birthday dinner I am making a pepperoni pizza and some sort of dessert. I have a small jar of cherry pie filling open so maybe that or some thumbprint cookies for dessert.