Day 4 of covid. Feeling stuffy and runny at the same time. Still have a cough but it is more forceful and productive. No fever so far today.
I find it interesting that the people in my life are centering themselves in my illness. I like to be left alone and only communicate in texts when sick... But they are getting pissy when I don't answer their 3 daily calls. Like when am I suppose to rest??? Or telling me they are coming here to take care of me? You haven't visited me in my home the 20 years I have lived here why are you starting now?
I know they care and it is nice to have people who care. But why do we (myself included) center ourselves when people are sick or going through rough times? I am really bored so I have a lot of time to think.